headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16

Call to Arms

“There are a thousand thoughts lying within a man that he does know till he takes up a pen to write.” ~ William Makepeace Thackeray

It is coming to almost 3 years since my last blog post. Indeed, it has been an enduring period of tribulation with such intensity that it would attract converts to pre-trib rapture in masses. Mike Mason authored a book with the title “The Mystery of Children”, I figured part of the content was lost during transmission of the manuscripts. The lost chapter is called the “The Monstrosity of Children”. The irregular countable noun is plural because God is gracious enough to increase our heritage (Psa 127:3), so that we would pale further in comparison with the perfect Father above and whose beloved Son is the imago Dei.
 
Looking forward, I plan to reboot and restart the hard work of blogging as a spiritual discipline very soon. I don’t know about you, but finding time to write is hard for me due to my residency in the independent state of Languorousness (Google or Apple map may not be up to date). In boasting my weaknesses (2 Cor 11:30), I hope that God would grant perseverance and restore joy in the art of journaling. Stating the obvious, I also covet your prayers and supports, so that whatever written shall serve a tiny purpose in the greater Kingdom. Let’s heed the call to arms, for the darkness in the last days is encroaching, but Christi crux est mea lux.

0 comments: