headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16

10 Most Favourite Blog Posts (2012)

As I was looking back at the previous entries (more than 500 of them), I couldn’t recognise most of the writing as my own. A sense of regrets swelled strongly within me and I wish I could have done better for my General Paper during college. Nevertheless, I am extremely appreciative and thankful that through the past years of journaling, it has helped to sharpen my perspectives for clarity and better my writing skills. God certainly did not pass over me, even when my mastery over the english language was beyond heaven's realm during school days. I do hope to continue journaling, for as long as I am able to.

So here are the current ten most favourite blog posts of my choice (arranged in alphabetical order).

#1 - A Brief Survey on God’s Eternal Purpose
www.elvineve.blogspot.sg/2009/01/brief-survey-on-gods-eternal-purpose.html

#2 - A Layman’s Brief Guide to Evolution
www.elvineve.blogspot.sg/2009/03/laymans-brief-guide-to-evolution.html

#3 - Definition of Church
www.elvineve.blogspot.sg/2008/11/definition-of-church.html

#4 - Discerning God's Direction
www.elvineve.blogspot.sg/2009/07/discering-gods-direction.html

#5 - Escape from Christendom
www.elvineve.blogspot.sg/2009/05/escape-from-christendom.html

#6 - On Leaving The Institutional Church
www.elvineve.blogspot.sg/2008/11/on-leaving-institutional-church.html

#7 - Review: Corinthian Elders and Conversation with Jack Fortenberry (Author)
www.elvineve.blogspot.sg/2010/03/review-corinthian-elders-and.html

#8 - Tithing and New Covenant
www.elvineve.blogspot.sg/2009/10/tithing-and-new-covenant.html

#9 - When We Choose The New Wineskin
www.elvineve.blogspot.sg/2009/05/when-we-choose-new-wineskin.html

#10 - 10 Insightful Insights From My Wife
www.elvineve.blogspot.sg/2009/02/10-insightful-insights-from-my-wife.html

0 comments: