headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16

Freedom (by Michael Card)

I am lost, and I am bound
And I am captive to the chains
That keep on holding me down
And all I need, to be found
Is freedom


I am tired, and I am dying
And I am trapped inside the cage
I have made of hopelessly trying
But the door will open, and I will be flying
If I could find freedom


Freedom, freedom
All the burdens we have borne
All the losses that we mourned
Cry out for freedom, freedom


Prison walls, and bolted doors
Something keeps on telling me
That I was made for more
But there is someone, who could restore
My freedom


A gentle voice, I can't evade
Speaks in the darkness of the heart
And whispers, "Do not be afraid
You can be free, the price was paid
For your freedom"


Freedom, freedom
From the darkest of the nights
From desolation to the light
Freedom, freedom


The door is open, the chains are broken
He is your Freedom

0 comments: