headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16

Kind of My Own Kind

(Sing to the tune of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow")

My bride, you have been chosen before time
Blessed with all of your glory
Blameless before my sight

My Lord, you're all I long for, I need you
All the dreams that I dare to dream
Really are of you

Each day I take you in my arms
And dance with me beyond the stars
Together

I live in you and you in me
Entwined for all eternity
How you complete me

My Love, I want to give you everything
True love, joy and devotion
All that you are to me

Beholding you I always find
How truly you are
Kind of my own Kind!

0 comments: