headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16

Win a Calfskin Version of the ESV Study Bible!

That's right! :) Here's your chance to win a beautiful premium calfskin leather version of the new ESV Study Bible! This Bible retails for $239.99, and is available free to one winner. Please read more on the details here.

1 comments:

David Porter said...

Thanks for stopping by the "Boomer in the Pew" blog to register for the new ESV Study Bible. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog, as much as I enjoyed my stop by yours!

If you like, please consider subscribing to my RSS feed, so that we may interact now and then.