headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
I had a dream yesterday morning. I know it's in the morning because I woke up and fell asleep again, so excuse me for that. In that dream, I was sharing with an above middle-aged woman about what house church is. I couldn't recall the details or where that place was, but it was in a house somewhere and I was on a second storey. That same afternoon, my wife decided that we should visit my mum and we went over to her house. Say it is a coincidence or God's divine arrangement, the sister (my mum's friend), went to her house for facial. It is the same sister whom expressed interest in house church. My wife jokingly commented that my dream had came true. But no, we didn't share anything yesterday as there was some other issues to talk about between themselves. Nevertheless, I trust God will arrange a more appropriate timing in future for such discourse.

0 comments: