headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Here's a little update, I have just ended my second 2 weeks in camp training last friday. Unfortunately, there are 8 more sessions to go before I turn 40. What's worse was that I got activated for recall manning today at 10am, and had to carry all the stuffs back to camp as soon as possible, besides waiting patiently to death for them to release us around 3pm. Anyway, I figure I am done with the army stuff for this year, less my remedial training which is going to start this coming August.

0 comments: