headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
It amazes me a lot when I went out in the early morning to meet up with a brother in Christ (who is relatively younger-in-Christ but nevertheless around my age), as I see the transformation and hunger (for God and His holy words, of course!) in his life. What's surprised me is his keen interest in faith related topics and hunger for more revelation from the Lord without hesitating to ask difficult questions! And all of these, after I shared with him two weeks ago on the relying on the Holy Spirit for our christian living. What a great contrast! Simply amazing how the Spirit works in the hearts of fallen men. Lord, I pray that you will lead him to greater light and manifest the spiritual gifts you have bestowed on him in proportion of his faith, that he might be able to use your gifts to edify the fellow brethren that regularly meets together. In all things, God be forever praised!

0 comments: