headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Was fellowshipping with the group at the east side, which I mentioned before, last night again. I think it was a good time better than the first as there were more contributions from everyone. Anyway, I am glad to know that this older brother, my barber, was desiring to find out more about the principles of house church and have opened the cell church model for discussion with me, one which I used to grapple with. But time did not allow us the privilege of further discussion last night as I barely missed the last train home after the gathering. Hopefully, I could arrange a dinner with him this week to discuss more about this aspect, despite my deadlines for work. May God reveal to us His way in all matters.

0 comments: