headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Call it a coincident or not, but the brother of one of the sisters whom my mum knows, died yesterday due to his prolonged medical condition which I do not know of the details. And this moment, my own grandma is missing right now as she left her house without informing anyone that she's going out and where she's going. My mum and aunt is searching for her now. Lord, I just pray that everything will be fine and You please tell us what You really want to communicate to us through all these circumstances. Are there more to come? Or are You coming soon? I don't know, so please tell us. Amen.

0 comments: