headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Like it or not, I am scheduled to fly to Harbin(哈尔滨), China this coming monday for two weeks. It was a last minute decision made yesterday, partly to make up the head count (to show that we are really working hard) and partly to learn from this outsourced senior auditor (guess you can't rely too much on others) in regards to this IPO. For me, I guess it's a good opportunity to escape from my original lousy schedule which involves alot of difficult clients, and to take a break somewhere out there. The best part of the deal is the fact that the outsourced senior auditor is able to manage alone without my help. Or to put simply, I am merely there to assist and learn from him, or you can also say I am taking a relatively relaxing tour there sponsored by the firm. But the preparation works, like digging through the previous audit files, can sometimes kill one though. Hopefully, I don't mess it up.

0 comments: