headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Finally, weekend is coming! I can't wait to take a break from work, especially when it is coming to the end of my probation..

Anyway, the books I ordered from Amazon.Com have already arrived!! It's really fast and I learn to like their service! The package comes so neatly without damaging the books! Think I might just revisit them! But the real joy is not seeing the good service provided, it is the reading of those books that I previously have no access to. Thank God!

0 comments: