headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Whew, for the past one week, I think I have worked the hardest insofar. Can't believe I cleared so many audit sections in just one week, all thanks to the friendly pressure of my senior who will leave me alone to the job for the coming week. Gracious goodness, and it isn't any small audit! But I must say that this senior, in experience and age, from Malaysia is a really nice guy. He is approachable and willing to impart. Thank God for His grace in gaining favor at workplace. All the more, praise God for He opens a door to share more a little bit more about the christian faith when this senior asked which "church" I go to. You bet I seize the opportunity to clarify what church means, and we wandered deeper in the sea of denominations when we talked about the various church organizations that our firm audits. We also went on to discuss if the bible is one or many books, its authorship and span of writings. All these, we did on the way to Redhill MRT via cab which he dropped me. And I never forgot to mention that the audit mentality is usefully, if not important, in examining the truth of the Gospel. May that be food for thoughts for him.

0 comments: