headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
I think I did something crazy a little while ago. Are you thinking of what I am thinking? Did I eat my hat or watch the "SuperStar" variety show? No, it wasn't as bad as those. So, what on earth have I done?? Well, the truth is I just bought something over the internet at Amazon.Com, that costs me probably over a hundred dollars after translating the foreign currency. Whew, better disposed of my efootprints fast in case some hackers, white or black, got lured into the green grassland.

Anyway, I have uploaded some photos for the Chinese Alpha 2005, which I making it (first time, so hurry!) for the readers' viewing. The only thing you will need to take note of is to enter the password "elvineve" when prompted. May you be blessed.

0 comments: