headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
And just a couple of nights ago, my first "disciple" back during Campus Crusade days, came to my house and borrowed one textbook for his new semester. Glad to see him again, but I really wonder why his hairstyle never seems to change?? Anyway, he shared with me that he got attached recently. Congratulations to him! Afterall, we did pray over the relationship issue while he was still a year one student. And I have faith that God will provide for them as He has provided and always providing for me. Now the problem is that I can't remember who that lady is, though he gave me the name. Well, since I hardly interacts with the Campus Crusade folks, I guess have to wait and see. But that name does sound familiar.. Argh, my memory is failing me nowadays..

0 comments: