headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Actually, I was supposed to head for a fellowship today in someone house, whom I got to know online. But since I am recovering from a cold, unfortunately or fortunately, I couldn't make it to join in their fellowship today to which I couldn't believe I could miss church this much. To this, I could really understand like never before and quote Acts 16:6-7 which says, "Paul and Silas went through the regions of Phrygia and Galatia because the Holy Spirit kept them from speaking the word in the province of Asia. They went to the province of Mysia and tried to enter Bithynia, but the Spirit of Jesus wouldn't allow this." We may not know why sometimes God forbade us to go/do certain places/things, but He has a purpose to which we must follow obediently. May glory be His alone.

0 comments: