headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
This is for Miss Pot, I wish to acknowledge that I have read in your blog that you warned me not to run away after convocation. My deepest apology to you as I couldn't make it, for I am busying taking photographs with my family and relatives, or was it the other way round? Furthermore, we were rushing out to take meals. Anyway, with or without taking photographs doesn't really matter as long as I do recall having a friend named Miss Pot. And it is with a deep impression of her, when she passed that beautiful home made thanksgiving card after the project ended, that I will recall of her.

And if anyone is going to ask me in regards to Convocation 2005, I would say, "what a hassle!" Imagine waiting for ALL the graduates to walk up the stage and received the golden handshake that cost three years of university course fees! You wouldn't be surprised if you hear the snoring of the grandma's in the auditorium. And it's really really hot to wear triple clothing, and posing under the hot sun at the same time. Anyway, it's over! But guess what, I was just called up for National Service.. The Singapore government would never be as efficient in distributing rebates and claims as they would in collecting taxes and calling people for National Service.. Oh well, migrate, anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

intially on the day itself, i din realise i did not take a photo with you... there were so many pple and everyone is just taking photos as and when they see familar faces.. i only realised that i did not take with u on my way home... sigh... nvm.. but was touched by what u wrote in this entry... my side of impression of u will come shortly in my blog.. All the best!
- miss pot

Elvin said...

Will wait with eagerness for your postings! All the best to you too in your future endeavour and may you come to know Jesus someday soon! =)