headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16

Miss Pot wrote something about me, along with many others, in her blog which I will respond here.

"the man whom always calls me dear sis"

Aren't that the right word? =)

"the man whom is so devoted to his religion"

I am surprised that this came in second among all other descriptions. Anyway, let me clarify that I am no religous person, this christian faith that I have, is pretty much one of a lifestyle, something that is life transforming and down to earth, yet transcending the seen.

"the man whom is known as elvineve in his blog"

Hmm, I think everyone know me here as Elvin leh.

"the man whom irritates me with Mun back then when we did our IT project together"

Oops, but I really enjoyed that.. =P

"the man whom leaves comments for me on my blog"

Well, I am a blogagolic?

"the man whom sends a Xmas card last dec"

Whew, you received it!

"the man whom i din hav the chance to take photo with"

Don't fret, no one else did~

"the man whom shares with me his family n life"

I have got more stories actually. =)

"the man whom is super cold and quiet in person but full of humour over msn/ICQ"

I beg to differ. Though I am usually silent because I like to reflect on issues, this doesn't mean I don't joke around or become more vocal when situations call for it.

"the man whom always asks me abt school stuff (another one like Mun)"

I am glad you are a great information dispensing organism!

"the man whom has a super deep voice and surprisingly good in Mandarin"

Hey, low frequency cannot be good in mandarin meh?

"elvin.... ha! u run away that day huh? tsk tsk... alright... it's ok... thanks for the blog entry u put up at ya blog..... was really touched u mentioned abt the self-made card i made for u, Mun and elaine... well... it's the tot that counts.... the card was made to make u guys happier during the SARs period... with some funky drawing and an apple... hahaa.. thanks elvin for listening to me rattle and reading my blog... i wish for nth but the best for u... and do keep in touch..."

I love to read your blog among other things. Thanks for patronizing here too! And I pray all the best for your future endeavour and may you find rest in Him someday real soon.

0 comments: