headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Whew, can't imagine I have worked for three days. And all the while I have to carry this amazingly small yet heavy personal laptop around. Right now, I am stationed at client's place being attached to seniors doing audit for the client. Sure it was tough for a starter. Anyway, I figured that one or two years audit exposure will be sufficient to jump into commercial firms. Hmm, maybe I could go for internal audit at a GLC in future. Or I just might land myself in lecturing audit related subjects in future, partly to satisfy my passion for imparting knowledge.

Anyway, just went down to BB to hold a session of training for the coming National Bible Quiz. All the effort and time spent in preparing the materials paid off when I finished that short 45 mins session. At least I think it is better than the sessions last year. And I figured it's all about the methods employed in holding the training sessions. This time round, I just gave them some fill-in-the-blanks type questions and a crossword puzzle to play with. And sure it is better to keep their minds and hands working rather than one way lecturing. They are still not up for that serious talk and discussion yet. Well, I only got one more session with them and thank God I don't have many this time. It is really tough to balance your life when you got many things on hand, and you are tired, you tend to flare and be irrational and agitated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.. not bad siah.. got ya own personal laptop wor... not bad leh.. hahaha.. but heavy la.. =p
- miss pot

Elvin said...

Aiyo, not only it's heavy, I got to burn my wallet in order to get a mouse and number pad for it as well... Somemore got no internet, only intranet, which means I got to return to office once a while to check my emails.. Sigh..