headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Life has always been tough for me. Whoever says that life is a breeze, I am sure he meant breezing to the tomb. Workplace is still a tough one for me as I struggle to do my duties as best as I can do. And they always say that they gave me an"easy" job, but turned out to be not that easy at the end of the day as per confession. I can't believe simple tasks such as bank reconciliation and transaction tests could be so horrific. I figured that non-profit organizations should really consider hiring someone with sound accounting principles to keep their books. Anyway, I am currently doing field audit at a church. The best part of the story is that their office hour ends sharply at 5:30pm and I only start work at 9:30am! XD

0 comments: