headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Let me just say that I really don't like audit.. It has been two weeks already yet I am still surviving, which I couldn't believe it! Anyway, I am just supporting the senior staff in doing part of the audit nowadays. The problem is I don't learn any audit related stuff though I am forever doing audit in the office. Guess I got to wait till someone throw the whole job for me to write up, till then I will not have much to learn. But sincerely, I do acknowledge that sometimes I kept forgetting that I got to do this and that, all those miscellaneous stuff, and got to rely on the helpful seniors to remind me. Whew, I can't believe I can be this forgetful. At any rate, thank God for the chance to learn at this less hostile environment and having the opportunity to access numerous financial statements of church and christian organizations. Anyway, hopefully things will turn out well as I progress. And I can really appreciate that all money are hard earned blood money ever than before, especially when there are so many bills and expenses on your back dragging you.

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Elvin, stay strong and stay focused. There are many things in life that will be tough to deal with. Stay strong in the Lord and He will guide you through it all.

If you need someone to talk to... feel free to call.

Elvin said...

Thanks Jef, but how about being practical and throw some extra cash cows over? XD