headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
I am being tagged...

"Things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Make a list, post it to your journal... and then tag 5 friends and ask them to post it to theirs."

Thanks to Miss Pot, I am being tagged in her blog. So I suppose I am obligated to post my fair share of list? But I wouldn't be as cruel as that someone to tag others.. XD

1. Walking around in circles
2. Daydreaming
3. Deep contemplation (it's different from the above, okay?)
4. Practising "Martial Arts" to release pressure
5. Laying on the bed
6. Emailing and foruming
7. Being around with my spouse (of course!)

0 comments: