headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
First day of work and sure it's boring.. And I got to carry this heavy laptop all the way back home, to and forth from now onwards.. I also realize that there are always some managers who are nice while some are not so nice. But is that a surprise? Guess we just got to bear with the fact that not all folks are kind. Anyway, I am heading down to the client's place tomorrow straight. Hopefully the seniors, whom I have not met, that I am attached to, will be kind enough to guide me along the way.

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Glad to see you start your working life and I hope everything is going well at your workplace.

I think a treat is in order, huh? Someone starting a new job?

Elvin said...

Ha, talking about leading by example, I am sure I have not yet seen one particular treat from that someone... Sorry dude, every single cent counts for me now..