headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
First Anniversary...

It has been a really long way for us to come thus far.. I can still remember those nights we stayed up late into the nights just to message each other over the miles.. Those cherished memories, are my treasures to bring to heaven.. The joy, as much as the tears of yesterdays, are all still crystal clear in my heart.. But thank God He gave us strength to continue in this narrow road, and He will continue to do so.. If salvation is the greatest gift God has given me, she is the second greatest gift I have ever received from Him.. What more can I ask from Him who gives every perfect gifts from above..? She has became an essential part of my life.. Taking her out of my life now, is as good as taking my breaths away, for I simply can't do without her now.. For that, I don't care if there's any more tears, be it of pain or joy, tomorrow, for I will always hold her hands and walk this winding road..

1 comments:

Elvin said...

Thank you ,laogong.I know if not of God's grace i really donot deserve any love from you. It has been a great blessing to be with you and be your life partner.I love you.