headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Went down to test-dress and collect my academic dress! After three years of studying or 15 donkey years in total, is that academic dress the thing we are pursuing? Sometimes you just don't understand why some people are so fascinated about putting on that dress? Fame, hard work, pride or what? Yet, it was sheer joy when I was testing that heavy dress because I know I have graduated at least. Who cares more about what grades you obtained than as long as you have graduated. And I also had a look at their promotion for taking portraits. Sure it was only until then that I realized that photo taking is so expensive. I really wonder how much it can climb for wedding album. But one thing that doesn't make sense to me is that if I want a replicate of the first portrait, I am not entitled to any discounts when it is from the same negative. I bet they really know how to make money from this business. Anyway, I graduated, got a job, and above all, got a wife, what more can I ask? Thank God.

0 comments: