headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Well, I got my results this morning. Guess what, after three years of studying, finally we call it a break. And I never thought that opening the web browser to check my results could be that pressurizing during the few minutes. Okay, I wouldn't want to keep you in further suspense, but I have got an Honour, Second Class Lower Division. Not exactly any fantastic results, but neither is it that bad either. And I know it's easy to attempt to make comparison especially when you have heard of better grades. I guess one thing about life is to learn to be contended with what you have. Afterall, looking at my input for the past years, I know this is what I can attain because of how much I have put in. And I have been skipping lectures and tutorials for the last year, hehe... Anyway, the results are history and are not part of our progression in career any longer. For those still schooling, all I could say is that performance in classes counts alot towards getting a distinction and I know I have not been performing since the beginning of second year, for matters of preference and choice. And for those who have graduated with me, all the best to you folks out there at your workplace. May God be with us!

0 comments: