headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Well, a church folk just called just now and mentioned that she had helped asked one of the partners in one of the Big 4s, if they can take me in. I am really much surprised and grateful towards her act of kindness for I have not asked nor request her help. Not to mentioned that one of my aunts helped to do a client referral to one of the Big 4s as well. Really thank God for those who showed favour towards my searching for job. At any rate, if I will to pass my exams, I would be starting work next week for a start and see how God leads.

0 comments: