headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Sitting here in the main library, browsing through some websites and I know you might say that I am boring... Well, the last presentation, I hope so, for my NTU life has just ended... Seems to me the tutor gave quite a good feedback though... So where am I heading towards now? The forthcoming exam papers, or the uncertainty in my career or life even? You might also be surprised that I just printed a bulk of materials for the coming papers, so why was it printed only now? I believe the reader as smart as you can solve the mystery.

Have I come to the cross road junction? Is the feeling of lostness incidental to everyone's life? Or is this a feeling of lostness to begin with? Yet something so special as this feeling inside of me I can't describe or label it. Is it because the young kid in me is facing the often postulated as "cruel" society soon? Am I worried of my finance for my housing and supports of family members? Is the awkward feeling of being unemployed soon, nurtured butterfly in my stomach? What is this that I am going through? Distinct, perhaps once in a life time, emotion it is, yet I can't say a word about it...

Oh God, where is Thou before thee and where is thee before Thou? Lighthouse, the light of the world that lights my path ahead and world within, is mineth forever to cherish.

0 comments: