headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Golden Point Award is back and here to stay!! Should I enter the contest? Oh my, even if I will to enter the contest, which part of the contest should I take part in? The english or chinese medium, and the poetry or short story section? Hmm, tough choice.. And what about myself can I write about? For all those who still have no clues to what this event is about, please click on the hyperlink and go read it for yourself! =)

Was talking to one of my team members for Political Economy online, it surprised me that throughout the whole of my NTU life, this is the first time that I can talk to my team member openly and freely on the issue of faith. Thank God for this opportunity, especially when she shared that she used to believe, but have some doubts now. May God bless her and lead her to Him one day! Too bad she live too far away in the East aka Eunos, otherwise it would presumably easier to invite her for fellowship. But thank God, His arms are not too short to reach her. Amen.

0 comments: