headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
For a moment, blogging seems to me a luxury good... How on earth did I find the time to blog in the past, search me...

FYP is finally over! And to think that we wasted a few good hours to comply with the standards and regulations (i.e. formatting, layout, font size etc) on the day of submission. In the name of formality, I wasted my precious time on unproductive works... Well, who cares anyway, I have dumped it out of my window since the submission. Goodbye FYP, don't bother and ever come back~

Things have been still busy for me. Will be leading in the two coming worship sessions plus communion and offering on this palm sunday, since the dear chaplain will be on overseas business trip... Ministry leaders make good archers by the way. It will be my first time co-working with the first service band though. Hopefully everything goes smoothly without complication on this saturday's rehearsal.

And the great deal is that I will be leading in the chinese worship on the following easter sunday. Sometimes I really wonder if I will to keep to all my commitments as in the past, they might as well pay me for doing all these as a staff, at least part-time.

Career-wise, MOE didn't accept me after the interview. But I am trying again since my friend told me he tried four times in a row before they successfully employed him. Been looking out for other education related vacancies as well. As a matter of fact, I was busy drawing out a resume in the past weeks too, and hosting it on whichever machine I could lay my hands on. Drop me a mail if you have any lobang, will greatly appreciate that!

The most exciting news of all is that I have left my current cell group! So what am I up to? Yes, my family has opened our house for fellowship, primarily in mandarin, every friday night. You bet this is an advertisement; all are invited and welcomed to join us for fellowship. Presently, there are only two families in the group, namely my family and my chinese pastor's family, which make a total of seven of us. Fancy England has the Cambridge Seven, can we call ourselves the Chinese Seven aka 中华七星?

Whatever it is, since having the privilege to organize the fellowship, we will try to keep it as close to the house church model, which is slightly different from the cell group model, as possible. And see how God is going to work wonders in the lives of many in our neighbourhood. Pray for the people here.

I hope this little update will satisfy the cat within each of you. 再见。

0 comments: