headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Was surfing over at the Pondering Land and I happened to saw this, "yes.. I woke up n first thing that came to my mind was...'How did we do for our SM simulation game?'" Come to think of it, I much hold the same feeling towards this Simulation. It pretty occupies my mind most of the days. Surprisingly, my company came in first and really trashed all the competitors to bad shape. And I missed the last meeting, I wonder why... Anyway, I foresee that we wouldn't have much competition even in the coming quarters as long as we keep up to our aggressive plan. Oh, so much for the Ang Mohs...

In the midst of doing up my FYP presently, or should I say, from total scratch... Sure I will have fun typing the whole chunk of literature review. And the greatest challenge is to fit all the researched articles into a nice piece, that flows smoothly. A good crapping skill is enough for this tedious match-making job... Sigh, I hate this... Can somebody lend one or two helping hands...?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can we help? How do we contribute our hands