headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Miss Pot gladly invited me to her LYS 2005, also known as Lao Yu Sheng, in NTU the other day after the lecture. And hey, guess what? I am the only guy who turned out for the function! If there is any award for attendance, I must have attained the highest honor. Anyway, I just realized that I hardly know any of my course mates, or rather I know it all along... Sad? But who cares? You can take a look at some of the pictures over at her blog.

0 comments: