headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
The meeting I had with the Ang Mohs for the Simulation (I am required to play a simulation game as part of my course work for Strategic Management) was an eye opener. Everyone in the group have our own mind, and sure it was hard to come to a consensus. The meeting stretched over two full hours and more, but the deadly blow came when it was not productive, at all, at the end of the day. What happened was that we have to arrange for another meeting on saturday morning, and sure it took a whole lot of time to reach that agreement too!! Oh well, pray hard that I can endure them for the rest of the time I have got to be with them. I must admit that they are bright, but what can we expect when we put too much stars into a team, we get stars collision...

Anyway, was reading Miss Pot's blogging and she mentioned Valentine Day with high entertaining values. Come to think of it, this is really the first Valentine Day for me!! I can't imagine myself looking forward to this day. But guess what, my wife will be working night shift on Valentine Day... Indeed, what a first Valentine Day for me, really... T_T

On the other dimension, it is going to be a week since I went for the interview with MOE. Hopefully I wouldn't receive any bad news from them during this week and early next week. Otherwise, it sure will fire up the air of this coming Chinese New Year. But on a serious note, I do hope that they will employ me, because I don't wish to join the ranks of the unemployed.

Furthermore, I have roughly calculated the cost of marriage with my wife and sure it is the most expensive investment, wise or not aside (hopefully she doesn't crush me! =P), in our lives. A day of unemployment is tantamount to a day of delay to marriage. By the way, someone commented that I was crazy over getting married this afternoon. But, am I?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes u r... judging from the way i read from ya blog... u seemed crazy enough...
- miss pot

Elvin said...

Perhaps it is because I have never wanted anything in my life so seriously and badly? Well, I don't know for sure why I feel this way, but I do realize that I yearn to live under the same roof. If not for the finanical baggage...