headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
I can't imagine myself sitting down here, right in front of the computer till now... After I posted some replies at the Yahoo! Message Board, I was simply clicking here and there on the Simulation to verify the different financial consequences in light of the various strategies, as I am responsible for the accounting portion of the game. Not to mention my slow connection speed. This Silly Simulation is sure taking a lot of my time and I can't wait to throw it out of my window...

0 comments: