headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Oh well, this is my first interview for a job application and I don't feel extremely excited about it. What surprised me was the presence of many working adults applying for teaching positions. Guess I was one of the rare ones being an undergraduate applicant. Anyway, I was interviewed by four ladies when it was my turn. Sure they asked why I want to switch profession, and even go on to ask if I am aware of what the government is doing to promote chinese and ask for my suggestions to intensify the interest of students for chinese. Well, I gave them my humble opinions, but perhaps I talked too much.. Anyway, I return to the status of a nice sitting duck, waiting for a reply from now onwards till they sent their reply to me..

0 comments: