headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
I can't imagine I am entering the third week of the final semester. The smell of unemployment is getting stronger as each day passes. Well, I have applied for a teaching position in MOE already. And all I can do now, is to be a patient sitting duck waiting for the acknowledgement letter to be mailed to me...

It came as a surprise to me when I realized that there is so much things to read just for the two modules I have this semester. I guess I really have not put in enough effort for the past semesters. Hopefully, the subjects will become more interesting as we progress from here.

My present lecturer for Political Economy is a christian as evidenced by the numerous christian jargons he used during lectures. I suspect that he's doing some subtle preaching about christian values right in the lecture hall, because he can't openly preach about the gospel in the academic field. Even my friend, who was sitting besides me, asked me if what he said was from the bible. Thank God for such lecturers, but I really wonder if most people can grapple with his christian jokes or not?

It seems a mountainous task when we first undertook our FYP, but after hearing our tutor, it seems to be a real easy task on our parts. I can't believe when he affirmed that we can conclude our FYP already by including in it what we done insofar -- which is basically not a typical FYP. We are serving more like his personal assistants for his project with SPH. Well, at least it is to our advantage when he affirmed us not to worry about our grades.

And I am suppose to lead in the Worship, Holy Communion and Offering for this coming sunday service. Maybe I should go read up more into the new things that I will be leading before I step up there in front of the congregation. May God help me. Amen.

0 comments: