headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16

"Bible Quiz 2004. I learnt so much from it. After the quiz I really started reading the bible in detail, instead of just breezing through the facts, and looking around for more details on the early church. Also the quiz was such a good experience. I can still remember it clearly, the learning, the sharing together, the teamwork, and seeing so many BB boys from so many different companies all striving for one goal. I hope to try again next year. Many thanks to Elvin and Gan Ann for leading the training." ~ Fleetpaw

I much appreciate that, Fleetpaw, you even mentioned my name in your blog. And I am really pleased that you start to take the Scripture seriously at such a young age. But why is that only after the quiz and not during the quiz? -_-''' Anyway, I thank God that we have been of some help at least, I hope, for the previous National Bible Quiz. Will be glad to see you competing in the quiz this year round. Afterall, we have exposed many young ones last year in the hope that they will make it to the top the year after. May God help you in your understanding of the Scripture in this new year.

0 comments: