headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Yes, I got my results for this semester tonight. One word to describe it all? Hell, if you may excuse me. I got my first Donkey in the whole of the three years stay in NTU. Strike another Caterpillar, as if it is never enough. And caught a Baboon for a module which is a career I have decided not to get myself into... What an irony!

So much so for my core modules while I manage to salvage a Banana for my PE but got stumped by an Elephant for my GE, though the Elephant is kind of extra. In a nutshell, I wonder if I can climb lower than this in the coming semester.

Nevertheless, I really thank God for these grades because it is really by His grace alone that I can make it through this semester without having the need to retake any of the modules. For those who see me in school, you would know how much time I spend in studying those disgusting modules. As per input - output model, it's really God's grace afterall, what else can that be? Praise God, even though the results are not so fantastic, for He is worthy.

0 comments: