headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Well, yesterday was a really tired day for me! I woke up at six in the morning and went for my IPPT taken in Khatib, with a secondary school friend. We took a cab down together after I picked him up from Lot 1. And hey, I was pretty amazed at those new equipments they have for all the stations. They are all electronic and automated! It's like playing some games to me, where you try to clear and progress to each different stations. They have even got free lockers provided. Hmm, seems like the army is integrating much technology nowadays. But anyway, I failed my IPPT as usual.

I went to meet up with her after my IPPT as we are invited down to Salvation Army at Bishan for a small fellowship intended for the SNCF members. Not to my surprise, they were all aunties... But at least I manage to see a small group of guitarists who will be playing at the 30th event for one of the special items. They consist a pastor and a couple from a newly established church and an old taxi driver, who is a retired nurse. They called themselves the Grace Vision. Anyway, I find the husband a rather entertaining guy, with his loud voice, laughters and capability to crack jokes at any point in times. But what surprised me most is that those aunties can sing very well while we were doing caroling, so much so for an advanced singing of christmas hymns.

We took a cab down from B.Vista MRT after we left early from the former event, as we were meeting some friends to bring them down to PPH for a christmas party. We manage to invite my two old buddies whom I know since primary school, one of her friends who brought her colleague who are both PRC, and her patient's relative who is from Bangladesh and a doctor-to-be. The most amusing thing is that my wife invited the guy from Bangladesh to an event which is held in mandarin. It was to late to withdraw the invitation when she realized that then. My two pals ended up translating for him throughout! XD

I am glad to catch up with some of the nursing students whom I know personally last night too. But what is truly unexpected last night can be read from this:

"Angel At a Church -- She is one angel without wings, eyes will sparkles whenever she speaks. For some reason, i begin to feel attracted to her. Let's hope is just a crush." ~ BinBin81

At any rate, I do hope it is a crush. I hope you understand that our motivation to invite everyone down to PPH last night is to let every single one of you be soaked in the joyful atmosphere of the christmas season. And perhaps to know a little bit about the Lord Jesus Christ. Not primarily a matchmaking session.. =P

Well, just wish to remind ourselves that appearance should not be the everything we look for in a relationship. Compatibility in characters, attitudes, beliefs and background are also some important factors to consider. Anyway, you got my blessing! At least you got me and Teck for the time being! XD

0 comments: