headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Wednesday

My family went for a dinner at my chinese pastor's house. I think we had a great time of fellowship back there, as well as offering some suggestions for the expansion of the chinese ministry. What's truly surprising delightful to me is that his wife offers to help me in publishing my own book if I do come out with one, since she is a writer herself and even gave us a copy of her books.

Thank God for this open door because writing is one of my dreams since young. Perhaps I just might put my hands to write soon as I already got something in mind. If I do come out with one, I will post the announcement here. And I guess after that session, it further confirms my stay with the chinese ministry to tune it up.

0 comments: