headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
"A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go."

I got this quote from BinBin81's blog. When I read this, I was thinking more of the remaining years we have on earth. I mean afterall, we will all be history to the next generation. Even if we have that someone or something important to us now, we will still be parted by death if not earlier. But in either case, it is a tragic situation to find ourselves in. As I wrote, this brought to memory that I once told her that I would not have known what it is to lose, until I have something precious to lose. Though not all things are meant to be let go, still it is hard to let go when the situation calls for it. May God help us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree with BinBin81 on tat above para... it just describes perfectly what i m feeling all along..
- miss pot

Elvin said...

Maybe BinBin81 might want to further discuss his thoughts here if he reads this..