headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
The letter box was still opened when I last saw it, so I went to knock at the massive door again. Seconds passed, minutes passed and there was no response but all I could do was to keep knocking. And a young boy opened the door in the end. I told him about their left-opened letter box and left...

"Ask, and you will receive; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks will receive, and anyone who seeks will find, and the door will be opened to those who knock." ~ Matthew 7:7-8

I have arranged for the visitation already, booked an appointment with the hairdresser, and agreed to attend a short meeting with the MC for the coming event somewhere this week. Not to mention the sunday worship, the effort for practising the songs and FYP. I need to start checking out the MOE website for application details too, since I wish to apply for MOE soon so that I will not be unemployed when I graduate. I guess my week is packed again...

Went down to Salvation Army, Bishan this evening with her for the rehearsal by cab. And we almost met an accident on the way as the vehicle, next to the cab we were in, was drawing too close in. What's interesting to me is that I can sense a stirring in my spirit and I prayed before this thing took place. Really thank God that He kept us safe and sound.

But the devil didn't stop there, as I was quite upset by the fact that the previous group who booked the auditorium was an inconsiderate bunch of people. They over-used the time allocated to them as per booking and still carried with them an air of arrogance and were not even considerate enough to apologize or pacify us. Well, well, what could we do but wait. We can't slam them in their faces, can we? And sure it was almost an hour wait...

Nevertheless, thank God that the rehearsal went well on the general count. Not much a big problem and I discovered that these musicians are all fantastic people with good musical skills! It seemed like I have stumbled upon some unpolished precious stones that night. Thank God for His provision for His work.

0 comments: