headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
I met up with my FYP group yesterday morning, and it turned out to be a very good sharing session with one of the brothers on practical spiritual issues in our lives. We talked about a lot of things under the sun, issues that range from church life, ministries to personal devotion. Really like that kind of talk.. But I guess while we are engaging deeply into the topics, we forgot that our other team member is also present. Oops... Anyway, I did share a bit with the other team member, after the brother left, about my life, what God is doing in me and the like. Hope he can comprehend that in time to come. Oh yah, I still got FYP in this period of holidays... T_T

0 comments: