headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Alright, I have saved this for the last posting. We have got ourselves a pair of rings, though we wore them on the wrong hand through observations of others, which proves this method a failure. And many thanks to one sister who told me the correct position, which therefore logically concludes that we are wearing them on the correct hand now. All I can say is that I much treasure this ring now and can't bear to take them off, even though I know that our love is not built on the physical but metaphysical. Oops... Simply means that what that cannot be seen is more important than what can be seen. Thank God for His grace, because it is my desire to have at least a pair of rings of any price range by Christmas.

And not forgetting you, so here's a Blessed Christmas to all the readers!

0 comments: