headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Two more papers left to go... This semester is really a killer with all these designed-to-kill papers! If I ever did pass, it's all God's grace!!! But even if I didn't... Well, who cares, after all I am going to switch profession. It matters only whether I will get the big "H" at the end of the day. At any rate, I didn't even bother to apply for those "big" accounting firms when they did come down to school for recruitment. I will just stay put and see how things go. And in the process of waiting, hopefully I can get something out of those things that I am doing. Nevertheless, I have been quite "calm" throughout my papers so far, I hope that's a good sign though...

Found Miss Pot's recent entries very interesting! Hey Miss Pot, don't worry too much over them. If I think along your thoughts, then what is the point of me staying in NBS Accounting when I don't intend to become an auditor?

For me, I believe that everything is not a coincident, and God has a purpose behind them. When we look back in time, we just might chuckled at some of the things we found so tormenting at that point in time. Furthermore, I am just being plainly honest with myself. Even when I know God has a purpose behind everything, it doesn't change my feeling towards what I am doing now, just hate it honestly. But they, at least my mum, always say that when you grow, your thoughts keep changing. So God knows if one day I might end up liking my what I am doing now.

Storms upon storms along the long stretching road
But saints after saints have run the road
Look not at the storms on the road
But the rainbow that came after the road

0 comments: