headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Before I totally forget about it, a young girl whom I get to know through the Yahoo! Message Board a couple of years back, smsed me a couple of weeks ago that she has received Christ. Really glad that she bothers telling me! I can still remember that time when I was sharing the Christmas story to her and even heard her complaints throughout the years about the struggle she had, briefly of course. Well, thank God for her, and may He keep her footstep till eternity and forevermore. Her name is Sarah.

0 comments: