headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Yes, my mum and aunt came over to help me out with the worship this morning... But I really don't understand why my chinese pastor has to announce that we are one family serving the Lord for during his announcement... Anyway, my grandmum tagged along for the first time to a church. Surprisingly, she finds one of the songs nice and commented on it... Well, I hope that is a sign that she's not far away from salvation. Hopefully, she will be able to join us again next sunday for church service. It will be glad to see her coming to Christ after much prayers...

Really wonder why almost everyone who saw my mum this morning exclaimed that she is young... Hmm... Strange bunch of people they are... Or are they implicitly telling me that I am old??? T_T Goodness, think it's better for them to leave me and Xiao Juan alone in that church. And talking about this, it's really good to go to a church as one big family. It's just feel so different from the old days when I used to travel on the bus for an hour ride all by myself... Thank God for this change...

Anyway, I am surprised to see Ms Ng Kim Choo, a staff from SNCF, coming down to join us in our chinese service... This is the second time I met her, the first being the visit to her workplace with Xiao Juan. Seems like she is doing some networking on behalf of SNCF. May God bless the works of His faithful workers. Since she saw my family in action this morning, I figured that she might comment something to Xiao Juan when we meet her again... >o<

0 comments: