headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Woke up at five this morning, but I dropped back to my casket and ended up getting out of my bed at seven. The reason I wanted to get out of the bed early is because I need to compile some presentation slides, for my group project on tourism, before nine. Sure it took me a long way to put those scattered slides and words into one big cohesive set! Manz, was doing it the whole morning without bathing, I mean I did bath after that... But I was late then for the group meeting. Anyway, thank God that it can still be done in such short time, because I still have to think through some of the points in the slides that belongs to my part of presentation. Whew, thank God it's over!

Settled some issues over the selection of worship songs for next week's chinese service as well, throughout the day! Thank God that there's no dispute or what so ever. And I went back to school to discuss on some of the issues in regards to my FYP later in the afternoon. Guess the skeleton is more or less there for us to see already. What's interesting is the fact that after the discussion about the FYP, we ended up talking about our job prospect, career path and purpose in life etc etc... Sure it was a great time, as I have got one non-christian in my FYP group. Hopefully he will come to know the Lord soon someday, as I find his thinking similar to christian philosophy. It was a fruitful time... =)

0 comments: