headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Whew, a lot major events happened recently. Like I slept for 13 hours yesterday and totally missed one of the campus crusade session of "training". =P Rejected a HR Director from a famous hotel today in regards to my FYP. Sure I got such a bad feelings when I rejected him since I was the one who approached them! Went down to see my optician and make a pair of glasses worth $300 dollars since I broke my old one... If anyone of you did stare at me, you would realize that my current pair of glasses is kind of crooked and without a nose pad. Manz, I am really broke this time round... Alright alright, I will stop complaining to you...

0 comments: