headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Well, just saw an old friend online a little while ago, whom I got to know during the army days, and he told me that he hasn't been to church lately. As a matter of fact, he is still young in his faith... Throughout my walk with God, I have seen people stopped going to church for the sake of their faith and others simply walking away... At any rate, I do hope that no matter what decision one makes, it must be out of faith and one should be convicted to do so... Above all, never forget the Lord who blesses us in good times and bad times!

0 comments: